Dinner Dues (wine included)
Associate Members pay $85.00 in advance for each dinner attended.
Prospective Members and Guests
All Members pay $85.00 in advance per prospective member/guest for dinner. Guest Fees are due in advance and must be paid by the inviting member.
Methods of Payment
- Dinner and guest fees should be made by Interac e-Transfer. Please send your payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PDF “cheat sheet” on how to make Interac e-Transfers to the Whiff may be downloaded from here.
[N.B., Due to the high cost, the Whiff is not set up as a Payee for Bill Payment using on-line banking services.]
- NO cash please, but cheques will be accepted if e-Transfers are not possible.
- Credit Card payment is not possible as the Whiff no longer has a Merchant account due to the associated high processing costs.
No Show Policy
- As a matter of courtesy, Members are asked to notify the Whiff of any cancellation at latest by 4PM on the Thursday preceding an event. Please send your cancellation notification to email@example.com.
- All later cancellations will be considered ‘No Shows’.
- Unfortunately, the Whiff must recover from Members, Associates and Alumnus or Out-of-Town Members whatever the hosting venue charges us. Although Full Members have effectively prepaid, please remember that timely notice of a cancellation will save the Whiff unnecessary expense and keep annual dues lower in future.