For information regarding joining the Whiff, please contact our Membership Secretary:
Jim Cairncross Email
Whiff@Home Annual Membership Fee –
September to June Campaign
All Members pay an annual base fee of $100. The annual membership fee covers the cost of ties for new members and the cost for our guest speakers’ dinners and token of appreciation.
- Full Members pay a yearly membership fee of $585.00, which covers all dinners and wine for the 8 meetings per campaign.
- Associate Members pay an annual fee of $170.00. Associate members can attend as many dinners as they wish for $85/dinner and $135 for the June Bash.
- Annual membership dues for current Whiffers must be paid before our September kickoff meeting.
- New Members joining during a campaign will be assessed a one-time prorated annual membership charge.
Regular Session Guests /
An individual can only be admitted as a guest twice in his lifetime. After having been a guest twice, the introducing Member must request the Junta to rule on the granting of Whiff membership to the proposed member. If acceptable, he will be admitted to the next meeting upon a prorated payment of dues.
Methods of Payment
- Membership dues should be made by Interac e-Transfer. Please send your payments to email@example.com.
A PDF “cheat sheet” on how to make Interac e-Transfers to the Whiff may be downloaded from here.
[N.B., Due to the high cost, the Whiff is not set up as a Payee for Bill Payment using on-line banking services.]
- NO cash please, but cheques will be accepted if e-Transfers are not possible.
- Credit Card payment is not possible as the Whiff no longer has a Merchant account due to the associated high processing costs.